Friday, June 3, 2011

WINNER!

The winner of the Eternal Knight Kindle/Nook/$100 Amazon Gift Card Contest is....

Emily Smith




Emily wrote a wonderful review of Eternal Knight on Amazon.com. She also tweeted about the contest and the book release, for a total of four "tickets" in the raffle.

In all there were 40 raffle "tickets" generated by book reviews, tweets, and other social media. I really appreciate the efforts of everyone who entered the contest. As an independent author I face an uphill battle in my efforts to get attention for Eternal Knight. The contestants helped push me up that path.

The next big event...

Tomorrow! Book release party at Wissahickon High School.

The event will run from 2-4 PM on Saturday, June 4th. John Conahan is going to open the event with some live music. This is reason enough to come!

All profits from tomorrow's event (books, food, drinks) go to WEOF and Cure-CMD.

I hope to see you there! Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment