Monday, June 27, 2011

Doylestown Book Signing Photos

Here are some photos from my book signing at the Doylestown Bookshop on Friday.  Sorry it has taken me so long to get them up here. Things have just been crazy around here lately.

The signing was great. Thanks to everyone who came out! And thanks to the Doylestown Bookshop for hosting me.


My daughter and I before the signing. She was in charge of 
keeping my supplied with books and getting underfoot. 
She did an exceptional job at both.



Signing the first book. This doesn't get old. 



Things are hoppin' at the book signing!




An adoring fan. 
Thanks for coming, sis. 




Caught in an "author pose" at the end of the signing. 



Talking with Scott and Susan Miller after the signing. 
Their son (Liam) is my motivation for donating the Eternal Knight 
profits to charity. Liam wasn't feeling well and couldn't make the event.



On July 4th I am doing another signing at Beachcomber Swim Club in Blue Bell, PA. It is actually more of a fundraiser than a signing. Unfortunately, you can only get in if you are a Beachcomber member. The good side is that I'll have a large crowd and should raise some nice money for WEOF and Cure-CMD.

I have a couple of more events waiting in the wings. I'll announce them as soon as I have hard information.

Have a good one!

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment