Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Eternal Knight Map

Steven Sandford just sent me this map he created for Eternal Knight.

It is fantastic! This map will replace the current Eternal Knight map and will be used in the rest of the novels in The Orb series. Steve also did the maps for Christian Cameron's historical novels. Check them out here. By the way, Christian writes some of the best historical fiction you will ever read.

Just a reminder that I am running a Kindle/Nook/Amazon Gift Certificate contest. Entry is simple. You get raffle tickets for writing a review of Eternal Knight and/or simply telling other people about the contest and the novel's release. Piece of cake. Check out the link at the top of the page for details.

If you enjoy Eternal Knight please let your friends (or enemies, hell, just tell everyone) know. Word of mouth is a novel's best friend. This is especially true for an independent novel!

All the best,
Matt

4 comments:

  1. I just picked up the book from my mom today. Thanks for signing it. I haven't started yet, but I'm happy to see that it's part of a series, they are always my favorite. You get a lot more time to identify with the characters.

    I'll keep you posted after I finish it.

    Trevor Walsh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you Trevor. I'm looking forward to writing book two. Just need to sell a few more of book one first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on Chapter 9, I should have this knocked out by the weekend, I have an overnight work trip to NYC Thursday/Friday. When I finish I think it would be great to sit down ant talk about the book if you're game? I've been wanting to write for some time, and have some questions to ask and what I think will be more good reviews of EK. Does that sounds like something you'd be into?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… miamisuperhero reviews

    ReplyDelete