Monday, May 9, 2011

Interview and Contest

I was recently interviewed by CherylAnne Ham at her Making Words Happen blog. It was a fun experience to be the interviewee as opposed to the interviewer. Stop by her blog and say hello. She has a lot of great writing advice. She also does reviews on Good Book Alert


I'm still plugging away at promoting Eternal Knight. I'm getting a lot of nice feedback, however the challenge seems to be getting the word out. How do you get attention for your book when there are so many others out there? I have been writing to a lot of book bloggers in the hope of getting more reviews. I also have my book release party on June 4th at Wissahickon High School, and it looks like I'll be doing a book reading and signing at the Doylestown Book Shop on June 24th at 7PM. I'll confirm the date soon as I am trying to see if July 1st will work.

Don't forget my Kindle/Nook/Amazon gift card contest. The link is at the top of the page. It is easy to enter and the prize is terrific.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading the interview! As I was reading Eternal Knight, I couldn't help thinking of another series I have read: The Song of the Lioness by Tamora Pierce. There are several parallels, but I think the strongest one is a determined female protagonist fighting the conventions of a male-dominated society. If you have the chance, reading some of the books in the series may serve as inspiration to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation Anon. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete