Friday, April 22, 2011

Nine Days and Counting

Nine days until the official release of Eternal Knight!

What do I have in store for you?


May 1st: Virtual Release Party from 7-9 PM EST. I will be hanging around my blog, my Facebook author page, and twitter answering questions and giving away free copies of Eternal Knight. I will also be starting a month-long contest with the first prize of a Kindle, a Nook, or a $100 Amazon gift card!

June 4th: Book Release Party from 2-4 PM EST in the Wissahickon High School Audion in Ambler, PA. We will have snacks for sale (all proceeds going to WEOF and Cure CMD). There will also be live music provided by John Conahan. I will have copies of Eternal Knight for sale and will give a short book talk/thank you speech.

I hope to see all of you at both events!

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment