Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Green Wyvern Kindle Countdown

 Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that The Green Wyvern is a  Kindle Countdown Deal for this week. You can pick up the ebook for just $.99 on Amazon. You can also read it for free if you are a Kindle Unlimited subscriber. 

I've been working on the sequel (there will be two volumes in The Green Wyvern) and another project as well. Not long ago I came up with an awesome concept for a D&D character that I just couldn't get out of my head. Well...that character's backstory led to the concept for a novel and now I'm 10,000 words in after only three days. For now, I'm going to keep working on that project (working title: Puppy). I've got great momentum and the word count is just flying. 

Don't worry, I'll get back to Bull very soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment