Thursday, October 6, 2011

September Numbers

I was walking out of school the other day and a student walked up to me and told me how much she liked Eternal Knight. I had never met her before. I don't have the words to tell you how great that felt.


But that's not the point of this blog entry. I'm just stopping by to let you know how September went. It started of with a bang - a book club was hitting Kindle up for their copies and we were off to the races. Unfortunately, the second half of the month slowed down. 


September (August, July, June, May)
5 (12, 38, 60, 125) Paperbacks sold in person. 

3 (5, 12, 6, 28) Paperbacks sold on Amazon
16 (8, 3, 5, 15) Kindle ebooks
1 (0, 0, 0, 1) Smashwords ebooks
0 (0, 1, 0, 4) Apple ebooks
0 (0, 2, 5, 2) Nook ebooks



The $.99 pricing model seems to be paying off in October. Ten Kindle sales (and a couple of Smashwords sales) in the first six days of the month. We'll see if the pace keeps up.


Don't forget about the Goodreads Eternal Knight giveaway. There are only a few days left to enter. Click the link to the right to enter. 


Have a great one!





No comments:

Post a Comment