Saturday, May 9, 2009

Progress

I am going to update this blog several days a week. I'll report on my progress with the manuscript and my upcoming plans.

It would be a great favor to me if you would "follow" this blog. You just have to click the "follow" button on the right. Even if you never visit the blog again it will give me moral support knowing that all of my followers are "watching" my progress (even if they aren't).

Tonight I did the last batch of cutting and pasting of large sections of the manuscript. Several scenes needed to be rearranged in order to improve the flow of the novel. Now I need to go back and fix some transitions that were disrupted by the cutting and pasting.

My hope is to have all the editing done in the next few weeks. After that they queries start to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment