So you thought I had disappeared from the blogosphere. I suppose I did.
We shall now commence with the Litany of Excuses:
1) We moved into a new home.
2) We unsuccessfully tried to sell our old home.
3) We had to find renters for our old home.
4) I became bummed out about the entire "getting published" thing.
5) I escaped my depression by playing EVE Online, a really cool sci-fi MMORPG.
6) I have a real job.
But the winds of change are blowing...
1) Done. Needs work, but it is a nice place.
2) Done trying.
3) Done. Have some great tenants moving in this weekend.
4) Got over it. Doesn't matter any more.
5) Done. Gave away my fleet of ships and fortune in ISK.
6) Not an excuse.
So what's up? Things are changing for the better, the wind is in the sails, and we're heading for the high seas.
And Eternal Knight will be in print.